Bedside Patient Monitor
The DIXION Storm 5800 bedside monitor is used for dynamic monitoring of the condition of both adults and children, including newborns.
Wide range of measurements:
- Non-invasive blood pressure,
An extended cardiology package is available:
- ECG analysis and interpretation on 12 leads,
- 208 analysis programs,
- More than 16 types of arrhythmias,
- 50 variants of 12-channel ECG analysis reports.
The following options can be used:
- Capnography in the main and side flow;
- Nellcor SpO2;
- IAD-Cardiac output;
- Multigas (measured gases: CO2, N2O, Desflurane, Isoflurane, Enflurane, Sevoflurane,Halothane, O2);
- 3-channel thermal printer, touch display.
- Connectors and interfaces: VGA, 2 USB, SD-card, Ethernet port, 12V DC and sync connector with defibrillator. Multiple monitors can be combined into a wired / wireless network.
- The function “Call the nurse”, “Bed-to-Bed”.