The Vamos can be configured to meet the following three specifications:
- CO2 and SpO2;
- Anesthetic agents, CO2 and N2O
- Anesthetic agents, CO2, N2O and SpO2.
The SpO2 option for the Vamos uses proven Nellcor technology. This ensures compatibility with a wide range of pulse oximetry sensors and accessories. An optional battery backup is available for the Vamos, enabling the monitor to operate independently of the main power supply for at least an hour.
Vamos is much more than just a flexible, affordable monitor. Its design fits into the current working environment. A critical element of good monitoring is having the right information in the right place. The compact dimensions of the Vamos allow the monitor to be optimally positioned within the working field.
The Vamos provides a clear financial advantage. By empowering the customer to configure the monitor with just those monitoring parameters that are needed, Vamos reduces the initial cost while providing a secure investment due to the ability to upgrade the platform in the future.
- Measured parameters: CO2, N2O, 5 anesthetic agents SpO2 (Nellcor);
- Gas measurement: breath to breath resolution;
- Rise time: < 500 ms (agents), < 350 ms (CO2);
- Sample flow rate: 200 mL/min;
- Display size: 5″ diagonal 4.25″ x 2.28″ (127 mm diagonal 108 x 58 mm);
- Dimensions WxHxD: 9.4″ x 6.5″ x 6.5″ (240 x 166 x 165 mm);
- Weight: 2.4 kg including the internal battery;
- Operating voltage: 100 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz.