Combine quality ventilation, easy operation and maintenance with open architecture expandability. The Drager Fabius® Plus combines quality ventilation with enhanced flexibility and integration capabilities. It was designed to accommodate a wide range of options and accessories, allowing you to customize your Drager Fabius® Plus to suit your particular needs.
- Powerful, accurate ventilation without drive gas. Because the Fabius Plus features our electrically driven e-vent ventilator, it delivers ICU-like performance without the need for drive gas. This highly accurate piston ventilation means it is well suited to treat both adult and pediatric patients. The Fabius Plus gives you all the major ventilation modes and can be equipped with two vaporizers. Its external compact breathing system (COSY) – especially designed for low-flow anaesthesia – consists of very few parts and can be quickly disassembled for cleaning. By the way, the Fabius Plus is CLIC-Absorber compatible as well;
- Enhanced safety features. The Drager Fabius Plus comes equipped with optional, advanced features for added safety and convenience, including fresh gas decoupling, dynamic compliance compensation and backup ventilation for Pressure Support modes. The quick-start feature allows manual ventilation even when the power is off, or the workstation is in standby mode or powering up. If the central gas supply should fail, the Fabius Plus will even let you continue automatic ventilation temporarily;
- Comprehensive information management. With its integrated, 6.5 inch high visibility screen (color screen optional) and mechanical gas flow tubes for gas flow measurement, the Drager Fabius Plus provides you with clear, comprehensive status information on a wide range of relevant parameters. Data can also be exported to external monitors or for further analysis with Patient Data Management Systems (PDMS);
- Modular open architecture and connectivity. A modular design concept lets you equip your Fabius Plus with a wide range of extras and accessories, including Drager Infinity® monitors and even third party equipment. Whether it’s hemodynamic monitoring, gas monitoring or spirometry, the Fabius Plus gives you the option to expand your capabilities whenever the need arises. The Fabius Plus features enhanced connectivity and is ready for integration into your hospital information system;
- Designed around your workflow. Flexible positioning solutions let you mount the Fabius Plus on the wall, the ceiling or even on a highly maneuverable trolley which includes large drawers for consumables and instruments.