The Opus-5000 Ultrasonic Portable Digital Scanner allows accurate measurements and high image quality. Exceptional image is formed due to image optimization technologies, including wideband digital beam forming technology, dynamic focusing, real-time dynamic aperture technology, and dynamic image apodization. Broadband transducers allow for use of a scanner in a wide clinical range.
- Technology of dynamic formation of an ultrasonic beam
- Real-time dynamic speckle filtering technology
- Dynamic frequency scanning technology.
- Dynamic aperture in real time
- Ability of obtaining panoramic images
- Ability of obtaining medical images in cardio studies