The LOGIQ E9 with XDclear is a powerful and versatile general imaging system that helps meet a wide variety of general imaging needs. With its intuitive, advanced capabilities, the LOGIQ E9 with XDclear allows you to make every day extraordinary.
- Agile Acoustic Architecture uses proprietary dynamic models of the human body to help you acquire images on a broad spectrum of patients with minimal system adjustments;
- XDclear transducers are GE’s highest performing transducers featuring advancements in acoustic engineering to help increase penetration and deliver high definition resolution. This technology is available on the C1-6 and C2-9 transducers;
- B-Flow. There is a clinical challenge in using ultrasound to visualize blood flow and the depiction of the hemodynamic profile without unwanted signals from surrounding tissues. B-Flow, a GE imaging mode, uses non-Doppler technology to display true hemodynamics and enables direct visualization of blood flow without the limitations of Doppler;
- Compare Assistant helps clinicians perform ultrasound exams that involve comparisons to prior ultrasound or other modalities. With this feature, clinicians can view a prior study while conducting the current exam via a split screen on the ultrasound monitor;
- Scan Assistant helps reduce keystrokes and performs tasks which can help free you to focus on your patient;
- Breast and Thyroid Productivity Packages help clinicians label, measure, and describe anatomy quickly and with confidence – and generate DICOM SR-compatible summaries;
- Volume Navigation technology combines multi-modality imaging with real-time ultrasound or previously acquired ultrasound exams. Volume Navigation is even easier with OmniTRAX active tracker which helps reduce registration time for CT/Ultrasound exams through auto-registration. Volume Navigation is even easier to use with new tools and accessories including new hardware, needle sizes, an active tracker and transducers with embedded V Nav sensors..