The NextGen LOGIQ e’s imaging engine comes from GE’s flagship console systems, delivering crisp images in a compact package. Point-of-care-specific software and transducers help to see the needle to administer a block or perform an aspiration quickly, even in an obese patient. When productivity matters, you can control the console from the transducer – potentially eliminating the need to have a second person assist.
Anatomy-specific presets and the ability to display only the functions you need means you can focus on the patient rather than the control panel. It’s durable and compact for easy portability yet features a large, user-friendly, high-res color display.
- Advanced features. The LOGIQ e is optimized for anesthesia, permitting right-out-of-the-box imaging;
- Set up for you. The LOGIQ e presets help simplify the selection of the right system settings for each application;
- Workhorse simplicity. The versatility of probes like the 12L-RS means you can use a single probe for many applications;
- Simple documentation. One click sends images to multiple storage locations;
- Imaging on the go. Compact and battery-operated, the LOGIQ e takes the hassle out of moving from patient to patient;
- See the needle tip. The LOGIQ e uses two different types of ultrasound: one for tissue and one for metal. This helps the needle stand out and allows separate control of the needle appearance.