From the start, the LOGIQ™ S7 has been designed for the needs of a variety of environments. Now part of the XDclear™ family, it includes GE’s premier probe and platform technology – delivering optimized image quality across virtually all patient body types.
Multiple applications. Different users. Variety of challenges. The LOGIQ S7 with XDclear easily handles it, delivering the high quality images, ease of use, and specialized capabilities that busy clinicians need.
From its versatility to its budget-friendly price, the LOGIQ S7 with XDclear is designed for practices with high expectations for both performance and value.
- High-Res widescreen displayHigh contrast, configurable 23” LCD monitor with LED backlit display mounted on an articulating arm allows user to arrange images and data to meet their needs;
- 10.1-inch touch panelWith a large touch panel, controls are easy to see and manipulate. Smart keys and backlit controls further enhance performance and procedural speed;
- Engineered for cleanabilityThe near-seamless exterior has fewer gaps, making the system easy to clean;
- Enhanced portabilitySmall and light-weight, the system easily navigates crowded exam rooms. Power Assist battery backup, wireless connectivity and Bluetooth printing add to the mobility;
- Compare AssistantView a prior study – ultrasound, mammography, CT or MR – and current images together in real time via a split screen on the monitor;
- GE Raw DataHelps shorten exam times by enabling users to quickly acquire data and then apply a wide variety of image processing after the exam.